Last edit 17/09/2019
RECONICA S.N.C. DI MAGRINI P. E A.
Viale Giuseppe Verdi, 24
51016 Montecatini Terme (PT)
Informations on personal data process under articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR – Privacy)
Interested Subjects: Website navigators
RECONICA S.N.C. DI MAGRINI P. E A. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 below ‘GDPR’, with the present informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing:
in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the Site no data is kept after closing the Browser;
- statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users;
- purposes related to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (eg: request for contact via the Contact form, etc.)
- purposes of statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and assessing usability and interest;
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed by third party;
- by electronic calculators with use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
Your data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all Data Processors duly appointed:
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
- to the subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered including, by way of example, the analysis of the operation of the Site that typically act as responsible for the processing of RECONICA S.N.C. OF MAGRINI P. E A.
Your personal data will not be relesased in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the aforementioned purposes, in the following states:
- some of your Personal Data may be transferred to Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. RECONICA S.N.C. DI MAGRINI P. E A. ensures that the electronic processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. The transfers are based alternatively on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
We inform you that, respecting the principles of lawfulness, limitation of finalities and minimization of data, under article 5 of GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is set:
- for an amount of time not more than the completion of the services provided;
- for an amount of time not more than the accomplishment of the finalilties for those data are collected and processed, for the fulfillment and completion of contractual purposes.
Management of cookies
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if they prefer to act independently, using your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of certain data by these companies. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, isRECONICA S.N.C. DI MAGRINI P. E A. (Viale Giuseppe Verdi, 24,
51016 Montecatini Terme (PT); telefono: 0572/910033; VAT Number: 01502730474) nella persona del suo legale rappresentante pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to process of personal data concerning you, as well as, generally, you can exercise the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Interested Party
Who is interested has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not registered yet, and to obtain communication of those data in an intelligible way.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
the origin of personal data;
of the purposes and methods of processing;
of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which are not required conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to which data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out research of market or commercial communication.